FSX TrapBlaster JR
Pneumatic DPF and DOC Cleaner for Smaller Shops
The TrapBlaster JR combines the features of the popular FSX TrapBlaster and FSX SootSucker into a single compact lower-cost machine. Features include bi-directional air knife scanning, bypass detection to identify failed filters, and two-stage dust collection. With a fully integrated dust collector, single phase power, and the ability to work with smaller air compressors the TrapBlaster JR has a lower overall investment cost making it the perfect choice for small shops.
Dimensions: 76"H x 59"W x 26"
Dust Collector: Integrated with HEPA filtration
Electrical: 120V, 1Ph, 20A - or - 240V, 1Ph, 10A
Minimum Air: 40 CFM @ 120 PSI, 10 HP Compressor
Great Way to Get into the DPF Cleaning Business
- Ideal for shops cleaning 1 to 4 DPFs a day. Throughput depends upon size of compressor.
- No electrical upgrades needed: operates on standard shop power and works with small air compressors.
- Combines DPF cleaning and dust collection into a single low-cost compact machine.
- Quick to install. Arrives fully assembled: uncrate, plug in, and connect air.
- Easy to operate with touchscreen controls and built-in tutorial.
- Automatic cleaning allows operator to set up, start, and walk away.
Air Pressure Management Built In
Automatically pauses if pressure drops to ensure proper cleaning
- 10 HP - Intermittent Cleaning - 2 hours
- 20 HP - Near-continuous cleaning - 1 hour
- 30 HP - Continuous Cleaning - 45 minutes
Proven FSX Quality Cleaning
- The TrapBlaster JR uses the same cleaning process as the long-proven TrapBlaster.
- Visible process allows operator to determine when cleaning is complete.
- Cleans every cell individually from both directions.
- Lower air nozzle breaks up soot and ash. Upper air nozzle blows out loosened material.
- Bypass detection shows cracks and failures in 2 minutes or less.
Adjustable for a Wide Range of DPF and DOC Sizes
- Fully adjustable for filters up to 26" tall and 14" in diameter.
- Setup and start sleaning a filter in 30 seconds.
Integrated Dust Collector
- Two stage Two-stage filtration:
- Primary filter self-cleans to maximize service life
- HEPA final filter ensures shop safety
- Quick-change filters and easy-dump dust bucket.